Providing care with the utmost compassion, innovation, science, and technology.
City Gate Dmg Dermatology Group
- DMG Aesthetics
Accepts both children and adults
surgical, cosmetic, and medical dermatology including skin cancer, psoriasis, acne,and cellulite treatment, lasers, soft tissue fillers, and neuromodulators
Traveling, hiking, and reading
School Rush University
Graduation Date 06/2007
School Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
School Loyola University Medical Center
Title Chief Resident, Dermatology
School SkinCare Physicians
Specialty Laser and Aesthetic Surgery Fellow
- Mohs Surgery
- Tattoo Removal
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Women's Dermatologic Society
Name ASDS Review Article Incentive Program Award Recipient
- Special Requirements for Electronic Health Records in Dermatology (Sep 1, 2012)
- Digital Photography (Apr 1, 2012)
- Paradoxical Hypertrichosis After Laser Therapy: A Reiview (Apr 1, 2010)
- An Analysis of the Data for Abobotulinum Toxin A (Oct 1, 2009)
- Check Your Skin: A Medical Student-Driven Community Service Project (May 1, 2009)
- Technology Connection-Digital Photographs: Part of the EMR or Not (Oct 1, 2008)
- 2009-2014--A 10-year, post-marketing, observational, registry of HUMIRA (Adalimumab) in adult patients with chronic plaque psoriasis (Ps)
- 2009-2014--A multicenter, open registry of patients with psoriasis who are candidates for systemic therapy including biologics
- 2010--A randomized study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of adding topical therapy to Etanercept in subjects with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- 2010--Multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of ATX-101 (sodium deoxycholate injection) vs. placebo for the reduction of localized subcutaneous fat in the submental area (SMF) using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- 2011-2014--Targeting HSP70 in autoimmune vitiligo
- 2014--A randomized, prospective, multicenter, controlled study with blinded assessment to determine the safety and effectiveness of the Sebacia acne treatment system in the treatment of inflammatory acne vulgaris
- 2014--Alexandrite laser for the treatment of unwanted tatoos; Cynosure
- 2014--Clinical evaluation of the 755nm alexandrite laser for epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions; Cynosure
- 2015--A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the safety and efficacy of LIP202 for the reduction of central abdominal bulging due to subcutaneous fat in the non-obese subjects; Neothetics
- 2015--Postmarket study for facial rejuvenation using 755nm wavelength picosecond alexandrite laser with focus lens array; Cynosure
- Based on 408 reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Ease of scheduling appointments406 ratings
Provider showed concern404 ratings
Friendliness/courtesy of Care Provider408 ratings
Care Provider spoke using clear language402 ratings
Provider explained things clearly407 ratings
Time Care Provider spent with patient407 ratings
Provider included you in decisions400 ratings
Patients' confidence in Care Provider405 ratings
Likelihood of recommending this provider405 ratings
Wait time at clinic402 ratings
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Dr. Desai is excellent in care giving, treatment and the best dermatologist I have ever had.
*Dr. Desai is exceptional - thoughtful, thorough, professional, personable. Recommend her highly!
I've already recommended Dr. Desai to many! THANK YOU DR DESAI!
Dr Desai is an extremely competant doctor and communicates very clearly.
*Dr. Desai has a wonderful bedside manner and explains thoroughly. She is THE BEST!
DMG has always treated efficiently and with courtesy.
We have seen dr desai before and she is always very congenial and explains everything she is doing during the exam and treatment.
Dr. DeSai is one of the best doctors I have gone to. I feel fortunate to have her as my dermatologist.
Excellent experience, care provider was very knowledgeable.
dr desai is through and I can tell she's very smart and knows what she's talking about. she never hesitates answering my questions. she is young and I would like to know more about her…See more
I have seen Dr. Desai several times and am very pleased with her care.
*Dr. Desai is a fantastic doctor. Kind, patient, informative.
Dr treated me and the nurse/assistant with respect and kindness.
I could desai is the best. what more could I say.
I have recommended Dr. Desai to family and friends!
Dr. Desai is an excellent doctor but unfortunately not accepting new patients.
Dr. DeSai is awesome! Very caring and thorough. Great compassion and respect for her patients.
*Dr. Desai is excellent!! Compassionate & addresses all my dermatology issues.
always pleased with the professionalism and concern for myhealth
Very pleased with the care plus the friendliness of Dr Desai.
Dr Desai is an amazing physician!! Such a comforting and gracious manner. Explained everything being done with excellent knowledge and social skills. She immediately put any anxiety to rest and is the consummate professional, outstanding!!
Dr. Desai is patient and takes the time to listen and answer questions she really is awesome!
I am a new and extremely happy customer. Excited to meet Dr Peterson.
Dr. Desai was well prepared, showed genuine concern, and explained to me all of the things that I considered important. She also convinced me she was very proficient with her specialty.
Dr. Desai is very knowledgeable with a positive attitude.
Very friendly, pleasant demeanor. She explained things as they were happening.
I have all the confidence in Dr. Deseai. An excellent and exceptional doctor.
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Desai. I believe she was competent, answered all my questions and had a friendly, welcoming manner. she definitely put me at ease.
Dr. Desai is an excellent physician. She is very knowledgeable and communicates that knowledge in a clear, caring way. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Desai is great! She is very knowledgeable and efficient, but also very friendly and has a great personality. She made me feel comfortable and did a thorough exam.
DuPage Medical Group Adds Five Physicians DMG welcomes an internist, a hospitalist, a pulmonologist and two new dermatologists. Her residency in dermatology, at Boston University School of. Sep 08, 2016 2 reviews of DuPage Medical Group 'Dermatology Group. My appt was at 8:15 am and by 8:34 I was in the elevator after an initial consultation and mole removal! However, according to state and privacy laws, DMG (Dermatologist Medical Group of North County, Inc.) and its Physicians are precluded from commenting on patient treatment in public or on other social media sites. DMG is always available to discuss concerns with the patient to achieve satisfactory resolution.