Equilibrium is easily the most forward thinking and most important addition to my toolbox to date. Unparalleled flexibility, versatility and sonics make this a must. DMG Audio EQuilibrium by PB+J. Each frequency point in Equilibrium can be set to be whatever you want-a high shelf, a low shelf, a high or low pass filter, or a peak. And each one of those can be set to a different type. So you can have a first order shelf. Or a Pultec style shelf. Or a neve or SSL style curve. The New State Of The Art. Drawing on 50 years of EQ heritage, EQuilibrium is a custom-designed power tool for audio professionals. User-adaptable design, a cutting edge feature set, built for tackling critical mix/mastering tasks. The DMG Equilibrium is nice and coloured and brings up the top end a lot more, listen to how it brings forward the hi hats etc, and opens out the sound stage width wise.
- Massively flexible EQ suitable for all critical professional applications.
- Audio Engine can be incredibly low CPU usage, or incredibly high for mastering applications.
- EQ features pristine digital curves, plus circuit models of vintage EQs, and engineering filters.
- Completely reconfigurable UI with set-up wizard to suit to your specific workflow.
- Extensive routing, grouping, channel and metering control.
- Extensive analyser functionality, including 1/3 octave, 1/12 octave, spectrograph.
- Even in lowest CPU mode, generates super-high-quality prototypes - clear undistorted top-end.
- In FIR mode, Linear, Analogue, Minimum, Zero-Latency Analogue or even Free phase control.
- 32 bands of EQ, Q 0.1->50, +/-36dB range.
- Each band can be Peak, HPF, LPF, High Shelf, Low Shelf or Notch.
- In stereo, each bank can process Mid, Side or the full stereo image.
- Surround support for channels groupings in DTS.
- Fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48db/oct.
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Circuit models of vintage EQs from history, model numbers including: 4000, 3 (4 modes), 110, 550, 88, 32, 250.
- Filters include: Coincident, Butterworth, Chebyshev, Bessel, Critical, Legendre, Elliptic, Allpass types.
- First-order, second-order, vintage, and tilt shelves.
- Classic DMG Bells and notches, with a +/-36dB range, and a Q range from 0.1 to 50.
- Classic DMG Shelves which let you move the resonance above or below the curve.
- Classic DMG Filters at 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48 db/octave, sweepable resonance.
- M/S processing mode, allows you to process Mid, Side or the Stereo image.
- L/R processing mode, for independent Left and Right EQ.
- Surround sound support up to 7.1 DTS, with channel grouping matrix, and per-pair M/S processing.
- Per-band phase control, plus quick access to Linear, Analogue and Minimum phase modes.
- Extensive Impulse Response design controls, including a selection of parametric windows, length and padding.
- Flexible, modular, configurable UI.
- Big, clear, antialiased graph.
- Hi-res Spectrum analyser with multiple modes.
- Range, to scale the EQ response, both +ve and -ve.
- Frequency shift, to allow you to retune the response.
- Configurable multi-channel metering, supporting K-metering and variable ballistics.
- 8 banks of A/B.
- Full preset management system.
- Autolisten mode, for quick finding/adjustment of frequencies.
- Clip LED.
Year / Release Date : 11.2018
Version : 1.56
Developer : DMG Audio
Developer website : DMG Audio
Format : VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX * (PT from AudioUTOPiA)
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Windows 7+, OpenGL
Description : EQuilibrium is a powerful, professional tool based on the 50-year heritage of equalizers, designed to solve any tasks in the mixing and mastering process.
– flexible equalizer suitable for solving problems of any complexity
– The audio engine can create a low load on the processor, and at the same time, incredibly high during mastering.
– the equalizer has pure digital curves, as well as models of vintage equalizer circuits and engineering filters.
– fully reconfigurable interface
– extensive management of grouping, routing and measurements
– 32 bands Q 0.1-> 50, + / -36dB
– each band can be in Peak, HPF, LPF, High Shelf, Low Shelf or Notch mode
– fully parametric filters (high and low frequencies), 6/12/18/24/30/36/42 / 48db / oct
New in version
Dmg Equilibrium 2019
• OpenGL improvements.
• Reduce graphics overheads.
• Improve text editing, tab and backtab commit entered value and select next / prev, esc cancels text editing.
• Improve VST3 automation.
• Import AU, AAX, VST3 tracknames.
• Improve mousewheel handling on windows.
• Improve keyboard handling.
• Improve automation resolution in Logic X.
• Fix bug where Digital + Phase mode could have caused channel misalignment.
• Misc crash fixes (reaper multichannel, changing band type, creating / deleting bands, auto-sorted frequency).
• Parallel bands are no longer pop when bypassed.
• Fixes and improvements to preset / bank load / save.
• Presets root folder.
• Autolisten with whitening adjusting.
• Extra autolisten Q values of 6 and 3.
• New autolisten enable ‘toggle’ mode, (ctrl dbl) + click to engage and disengage (note: for graph nodes, mouse, click, if you’re set to “Invert” or “By-click”).
• Various other autolisten fixes and improvements.
• Support Avid AAX EQ curve.
• Fixed for “extended frequency range” for incorrect reloading in Cubase.
• Alt-click “Autogain” to disengange and apply autogain to the channel faders.
• Update pagetables for Avid S6.
• Fix where the AB bank.
• Ctrl-click defaults to inverting selected band bypasses.
• Improved support for different surround formats for AU and VST3.
• Improvements to fullscreen behavior (esc to close window. Passthrough all other keys to host).
• Can bypass and ctrl dbl) + click (bypass) and alt + (ctrl dbl) + click (delete).
• Improve scaling of multiple bands.
• Fix bug with “On Create” sorting being too enthusiastic.
• Fixes for redo behavior.
• Fix crash when loading plugin in bypassed state.