- Solution Center (Showroom) Our dedicated staff is always on hand to provide you with the best advice and solutions for your machining needs. Visit your nearest DMG MORI Solution Center (Showroom).
- Friedmann Lell, Sales Director of Sauer Lasertec GmbH introduced the new combined additive laser - milling machine in Pfronten on 20th February, 2014. DMG MORI Reconditioning.
For this integral offer DMG MORI combines its LASERTEC SLM models and the LASERTEC 3D series with the machining centres from its broadly diversified machine portfolio. Complementary we provide a DMQP Powder Cycle within a wide powder portfolio including the related machining parameter set and validation for LASERTEC SLM machines.
Flexibility by utilizing combination of additive and milling machining process for 3D-parts in finished quality
- The laser head is handled by a fully automatic shuttle - without manual intervention
- 5-axis material deposition by coaxial nozzle for homogeneous powder distribution, independent from direction of laser deposition welding
- Full 5-axis milling machine in rigid monoBLOCK-design with < 129.2 ft² footprint
- Process monitoring and adaptive process-control (Closed Loop)
- User friendly and specifically developed software with operator-orientated user interface and CELOS integration
Process monitoring for highest process safety and quality management
- Continuous measuring and monitoring of the laser buildup process as well as automatic regulation of the laser power in real-time for homogeneous part qualities
Dmg Mori Lasertec 45 Shape
Siemens NX: Complete Hybrid CAD / CAM – Module for additive and subtractive programming
- One software package for the complete process chain (design, additive process, substractive machining, finishing)
- Exclusive LASERTEC build-up strategies - fully integrated in the CAD / CAM software incl. 3D-simulation of machine and movements for collision prevention
- Shorter time-to-market due to completeted integrated PLM software integration