- Download Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak for Mac and Windows The PanGu team surprised everyone by releasing a jailbreak for iOS 9.1, making it the first jailbreak.
- Download Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak for Mac and Windows The PanGu team surprised everyone by releasing a jailbreak for iOS 9.1, making it the first jailbreak ever for Apple’s iPad Pro which was launched in October.
- Jailbreak ios 9 2 1 Software - Free Download jailbreak ios 9 2 1 - Top 4 Download - Top4Download.com offers free. software downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android computers and mobile devices. Visit for free, full and secured software’s.
Step 5: Connect your iPhone to your Mac, and run iTunes in the Windows virtual machine. Ensure that iTunes recognizes the iPhone, and that you tap the Trust button on your iPhone and in iTunes. Step 5: Download Pangu for iOS 9 from our downloads page. Step 6: Follow our full iOS 9 jailbreak tutorial to complete the iOS 9 jailbreak on your Mac.
iOS 9.3.5 was jailbroken over a year later after the official Apple release. Phoenix Jailbreak is the first semi-untethered jailbreak for all 32-bit devices on iOS 9.3.5 / 3.3.6 develope by Siguza and tihmstar. Install Phoenix without a computer or download and sideload IPA file to your iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
What is Phoenix Jailbreak?
Phoenix Jailbreak is a free tool to jailbreak all older devices running iOS 9.3.5 / 9.3.6 including iPad 2/3, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, iPod 5g: A5, iPad 4, and iPhone 5/5c: A6. After jailbreak, Phoenix will install Cydia app on iOS from where you can install apps, tweaks, libraries, etc. from different Cydia Repositories.
Now when we are waiting for iOS 13, it obvious that version 9.3.5 is really out-of-date. Apple doesn't support your device anymore and the best option to refresh your device is to install some apps and tweaks created by the jailbreak community. Phoenix will allow you to access those apps.
The jailbreak tool is really easy to use and it automatically detects if your device and iOS version is supported. Just remember, that after each restart of your iPhone, iPad or iPod device you will need to re-jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 / 9.3.6 using Phoenix app. It shouldn't happen because the jailbreak works stable.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 - 9.3.6 with Phoenix
Download Phoenix IPA file and sign it using Cydia Impactor (Windows, Linux, Mac) and sideload the app. We provide a full step-by-step guide on How to use Cydia Impactor to install IPA files on iOS.
Step 1. Download Cydia Impactor, and unzip the file.
Step 2. Download Phoenix.IPA (24 MB).
Step 3. Open Cydia Impactor and navigate to Device → Install Package.
Step 4. Select the Phoenix.ipa version 5 file to install.
Step 6. Enter your AppleID and app-specific password to sign apps not provided by Apple.
Step 7. Add the certificate to trusted from Settings → General → Device Management.
Step 8. Open Phoenix app and tap Prepare For Jailbreak.
Download Phoenix Jailbreak without a computer
Step 1. Install Panda Helper Store.
Step 2. Navigate to Utilities category.
Step 3. Install Phoenix app on your iOS device.
Step 4. LunchPhoenix from Home Screen and tap Prepare For Jailbreak.
v5 (23. Jul 2019)
- Ships with offsets for iOS 9.3.6 now.
v4 (7. Oct 2017)
- Adds the option to force a complete reinstall by holding down on 'Kickstart Jailbreak'.
- Fixes two crashes when contacting phoenixpwn.com for offsets if...
- ...there is an SSL error.
- ...a status code of 200 is returned, but the response body is empty.
Pangu iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3: Pangu jailbreak team released a new jailbreak. Download it here for Windows / Mac. Download Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3.
To complete your Pangu iOS 9.3.2 9.3.3 you’ll need:
- A Windows / Mac / Linux Computer
- Download Pangu “NvwaStone_1.1.ipa” file (links next in this post)
Alternative: use the iOS 9.3.3 Online Jailbreak that doesn’t require a PC.
Other iOS versions: Download Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.
Despite knowing more alternatives we like to use Pangu because for the reputation of this jailbreak team.
Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3
- “On Demand Jailbreak“: this is the only Pangu Jailbreak versions which is “on demand”. What means that you have a “click-to-jailbreak” application that will jailbreak your device every time you run it. When you reboot your device you need to run the app to re-jailbreak your device.
- Compatibility: Pangu for iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3 is only compatible with 64-bit device. Only devices after iPhone 5s (including the 5s’s) are compatible.
Download Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 / 9.3.3
Ios 9 Jailbreak Tool Download
- Download “NvwaStone_1.1.ipa” file here.
How to use
You’ll need to have your iOS device connected to your computer.
1. After you’ve downloaded “NvwaStone_1.1.ipa” file drag it to Cydia Impactor and click “Start” from your computer.
2. Then input your Apple ID / password. You’ll see and Apple Developer Warning. Click OK.
Don’t worry. Your Apple ID is only used to create an Apple certificate.
3. Cydia Impactor will do all the work. Some errors like “disk full” you can ignore.
4. From your iOS device go to Settings app > tap General > tap Device Management. Tap under profile with your Apple ID. Trust the profile.
Ios 9 Jailbreak Cydia
5. Launch the Pangu app from your iOS device and tap “Start” to jailbreak it.
Ios 9 Jailbreak Mac Download Ios 11
Final note: if you have a normal Apple ID your certificate will probably drop in 7 days. For developer accounts the certificate will have 1 year duration. After certificate expiration you’ll need to back to step 1. This is one of the biggest limitations comparing with other jailbreak options.