FoodScience, Aangamik DMG Liquid, 300 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb! - Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges. Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped. Product Page for Aangamik DMG 300 mg Liquid 2 Ounces offering price, ingredients and full item description from betterlife. Shop for FoodScience of Vermont Liquid DMG at Fred Meyer. Find quality health products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a nutrient which is found in the cells of both plants and animals. The human body produces DMG in very small amounts. Supplementing the diet with higher levels of DMG greatly improves the nutritional environment of the cell.
|View Larger Image|
A dietary supplement to support immune system, circulatory, cardiovascular, and neurological functions; muscle recovery and endurance.*
Interested in private labeling this product?
Click here for more product information
Aangamik Dmg 300 Mg Liquid
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, the following is recommended.
Age: Maintenance: Active:
4-11 yrs 0.5 ml daily 1.0 ml twice daily
12 yrs-Adult 1.0 ml daily 1.0 ml 2-4 times daily
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep dropper cap tightly closed after each use.
Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-874-9444.
- Easy to swallow liquid
- Gluten Free and made with NON-GMO ingredients
- 1.0 ml delivers 300 mg DMG
- DMG is a completely safe hypoallergenic nutrient
- DMG is an adaptogens that can be used to support good health and benefit performance and productivity
- DMG is a metabolic enhancer that supports the body in times of stress, throughout the aging process and during immune system challenges
- The human body naturally produces small amounts of DMG to facilitate cellular functions. As we age DMG levels decrease, forcing our bodies to do more with less
- FoodScience holds several patents on the uses and functions of DMG
- FoodScience has been researching this vital nutrient for over 40 years under the guidance of Dr. Roger Kendall, Ph.D. He is the DMG Doctor
- Information about the important benefits of DMG can be found at www.DMGdoctor.com
- FoodScience of Vermont supplements are doctor formulated and reviewed by our physician advisory board
- Physical and mental performance
- Immune system Support
- Oxygen utilization
- Muscle recovery
- Liver detoxification
- Maintaining normal homocysteine levels
- Supporting normal cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Circulation and vascular health
- Mental alertness and brain function
- Suggested use ages 4 and up
Tell a Friend
A dietary supplement to support immune system, circulatory, cardiovascular, neurological functions, muscle recovery and endurance.* Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a nutrient which is found in the cells of both plants and animals. The human body produces DMG in very small amounts. Supplementing the diet with higher levels of DMG greatly improves the nutritional environment of the cell. Dimethylglycine has been found effective in supporting immune system function and better utilization of oxygen at the cellular level.* DaVinci® Laboratories of Vermont has been awarded three U.S. Patents for N,N-Dimethylglycine’s value and use in improving immunity and for benefiting cellular processes.* DMG reduces lactic acid build up in the muscle thereby shortening recovery time after strenuous exercise and improving endurance.* Available in 125 mg sublingual, 250 mg or 500 mgchewable tablets and a 300 mg per ml liquid formula.
As a dietary supplement the following is recommended:
300 Mg Liquid
Each ml contains:
Other ingredients: purified water.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.